PIN leverages dual technologies to bring low-cost, low-power skip tracking to the waste industry for the first time.
The skip tracker is constructed from a super-strong, fibre-reinforced resin and has a 7-year battery life.
Our team of experts fit the trackers to your containers quickly, with no operational disruption. They are then birthed with a unique, digital identity and from this point forward movement & service data is collected.
You will then be set up with our easy-to-use software which enables you to see and action the data.
Features and benefits of the PIN Software:
Full skip visibility
- Know the precise location of every skip
- View inventory at depot, customer and in transit between locations
- Quick identification of underutilised containers at depot and slow movers at customer
Target slow movers
- Bringing forward collections
- Apply rental or late-service charges
- Right-size the container to increase service frequency
- Recover unused containers to support availability and growth
Balance inventory across depot locations
- Ensure containers are in the right place to provide seamless customer service and reduced vehicle miles
- Unauthorised movements alerted
- Identify and recover stolen containers
Create an average 30% container capacity
- Avoid purchasing new containers for several years
Reduce costs, improve service, increase sales
- Respond instantly to customers with confidence that containers are available
- Proactively drive service frequency to increase revenues from your existing business
- Target slow movers to increase revenues from the business you already have
We’re with you every step of the way!
- User training
- Data analysis & insights
- Ongoing customer support