Increase the visibility of your waste containers
PIN’s container trackers are low-power, have a 7-year battery life and are built to withstand all weather conditions & operational environments.
Waste Container Tracking Features and Benefits
- Avoid loosing or misplacing containers. Quickly and easily find all your containers on a live map, in satellite view. Use location or container-type filters to find a specific container.
- Monitor skip container movements. Know where each container has been and how long it’s stayed there. Get insights into underused containers and bring them back into rotation.
- Real-time inventory reporting. Eliminate the need to manually count stock with dynamic updates when containers move between locations.
- Identify and recover skip container theft. All unauthorised movements are alerted and skip container journeys can help you identify suspicious locations and timelines.
- Increase revenue from current business. Target underused and slow-moving containers to increase container availability by requesting collections, applying rental charges and using the right-size container types to increase collection frequency.
- Stop unnecessary fleet expansion. Monitor asset over- and underutilisation to make informed decisions and avoid spending capital on new containers, by increasing the visibility of the containers you previously lost sight of.
- Analyse trends to measure improvements. Monitor how container utilisation evolves over time to quantify efficiency gains.
- Enable quicker response to customer enquiries. Know what containers are available to win new business.
- Insights are delivered straight to your inbox. Our data analysis team will mine your customer data to provide bespoke analysis, insights, reports and recommendations.
Full container visibility
Identify & target slow movers
Our customer data shows that 35% of containers at customer sites do not get serviced for at least a month, often much longer. Many of these containers are not visible on your operating system. You can address this problem by:
Balance inventory across depot locations
Many operators work from multiple depot or storage locations, creating imbalances across the network that impact availability, customer service and transport efficiency.
Theft protection & recovery
Receive alerts when theft has been detected. Quickly find your misplaced containers with container location and movement data.
Create unseen capacity
Our data shows that recycling & waste operators have more skips than they need. If only you could see them! Deploying the PIN system creates an average 30% container capacity.
Reduce costs, improve service, increase sales
PIN’s software is proven to support waste operators in driving growth.
Unleash your growth potential with PIN
Waste Management Software
Easy-to-use waste management software to connect your operations...
Vehicle Fleet Tracking
Oversee job completion, monitor driver performance, investigate operational inefficiencies with real...
Pinpoint capacity & utilisation, monitor and optimise business performance, gain competitive advantage, grow your...
What our customers say about PIN
“With the visibility that PIN gives us, we have been targeting slow movers more aggressively. We have been able to both increase our collection volumes and create capacity for growth, without having to buy more skips.”
“Having the data on the exact location of our containers and knowing how quickly they are turning is imperative. PIN gives us a means to deliver more from our existing business and the investment we have already made.”