12 Month Graduate Internship
PIN IoT is an award-winning technology start-up based in Liverpool. Established in 2018 by an experienced team, PIN has developed a unique solution that leverages cutting edge wireless and sensor technology to deliver a digital transformation of the Waste industry.
The waste container is central to the industry’s ability to operate. Without it, waste doesn’t get collected, processed or recycled. Yet fleets of these essential assets are under poor control. Waste operators lack visibility of how many containers they have, where exactly they are, how they move, how long they have been on site with customers or how many are required to service demand. The unfortunate result is large scale cost inefficiency that also impacts revenue and the ability to serve customers.
The PIN solution transitions the industry to a digital view of operations, transforming overall
performance and control.
The company is a first mover in a market set for huge growth and has secured substantial investor
funding along with a number of long-term customer contracts.
To help fuel the next phase of growth the company is seeking to recruit two Operations Executives, initially on 12-month internship contracts. Successful candidates will gain a breadth of experience and be given early responsibility in a dynamic, fast-paced technology business set to transform the performance of the waste industry. Full training will be provided along with the opportunity to impress and secure a longer-term career within the Company.
Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Project Planning and Delivery
- Liaising with customers to obtain the necessary information to facilitate efficient project delivery
- Development of operational delivery plans for new customers
- Entering and reconciling base data on to our software platform
- Working on customer site as part of the operations team to deliver projects
- Communicating as part of an integrated team as necessary to ensure alignment